The Neighbourhood Report and marketing maps use polygons to associate a lot record with a specific area on an uploaded map. If you haven't already uploaded and placed a StreetscapePLUS map, click the following link to get started;
Once your map is uploaded, follow these steps to set up your polygons.
- Hover over your name and photo icon; from the menu that appears, select “Inventory Setup”
- Find the Property/Community in the summary list and click the Edit button on the right-hand side of the line item to continue
- In the black bookmark bar at the top of the page, select the PHASE tab to view all Active/Inactive/Archived Phases in the Property/Community. Click the Edit button on the right-hand side of the line item to continue.
- In the black bookmark bar at the top of the page, select the MAP tab to continue to the lot polygon and map overlay editing tool
- You will begin in the Lot Polygon tab at the top of the map (#1).
- To view the map you have uploaded, select it from the overlay display dropdown menu (#2)
- At the bottom of the map screen is the full list of inventory for the phase. Lots that haven't been assigned to a polygon are labelled as "No" in the Position column
- To start positioning your polygon, select an address and click the Position button (#3) to get started.
- On the map screen, zoom in on the lots you want to polygon using the + or - on the bottom right-hand side of the screen (#1)
- Start to draw your polygon by clicking the corners of the lot outline; each corner or anchor point will connect with a thick black line to create the sides of the polygon. You can move or reposition these points by grabbing and dragging them.
- Close the completed polygon by clicking the corner point that you started with; the polygon will turn a dark shade of grey to show that it is closed and a complete shape. (#2)
- Save the Polygon by using the menu (#3) on the right-hand side of the screen. This will close the menu and the polygon will turn a lighter shade of grey to show you that it has been completed.
- To begin your next polygon on the adjacent lot, select an address and click the Position button (#1) to get started.
- Start your next polygon on an existing corner anchor point (#2) and select all corners. Reselect the starting point to close the polygon and the polygon will shade in dark grey.
- Save the Polygon by using the menu (#3) on the right-hand side of the screen. This will close the menu and the polygon will turn a lighter shade of grey.
- Continue until all lot records are associated with a polygon on your map.
Refresh your browser window periodically to update the list to show which lot records have been positioned.
- If you make a mistake or need to make adjustments to the polygon; click the existing polygon. The SELECTED polygon will remain grey while the ADJACENT or connected polygons will turn red. (#1)
- The anchor points will appear on the selected polygon. You can move or reposition these points by grabbing and dragging them and re-saving the polygon.
- If a polygon is associated with an incorrect lot or needs to be replaced, you can select the polygon and choose the Delete option on the menu (#2)