- From your dashboard or start-up page; hover over your name and photo icon, from the menu that appears, select “Inventory Setup ”
- This will bring up a list of all communities under the Approving Authority/Developer's name.
- Select the Bulk Upload button
- From the dropdown, select the community and phase (or all phases) you would like to export and select the Export button. Your download in the form of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet will begin automatically.
- Open your downloaded file to review your data and make any changes required.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE IMPORT: It is important that you do not remove any columns or existing data from this sheet in order to ensure a successful import of your database.
- Once your changes have been made, save the spreadsheet to your desktop or internal files.
- On the same Import/Export Tool Window, select the file you would like to upload and click the Import button. Do not close the tab or navigate away at this point.
- Once your import has been successfully completed, your changes will be listed on the same page under the Import button as shown below